Candidates To Analysts Initiative
The Candidates-to-Analysts-Initiative (C2AI) is an innovative recruitment and training program addressing the disparity between the current demand for updated, qualified, and knowledgeable professionals in the CPIC, budget, acquisition, and governance career fields and the existing supply. The most significant gap in CPIC and Governance-qualified professionals are those who are certified in these processes through the Capital Planning Professional [CPP] certification.
Founding pertners Zen Federal, The ArcSource Group and Oxford Government Consulting have teamed with the Federal CPIC Forum to bring innovation and new, freshly trained and qualified CPIC and governance talent to our clients. This curriculum pairs coaching and mentoring with training courses [face-to-face and webinar], conference attendance , manditory reading and self-study to comply with the core knowledge and competency requirements that are the basis for obtaining the Capital Planning Professional [CPP] certification.
The C2AI program provides a solution to the growing demands of qualified and certified analysts to fulfill governance, capital planning and budget by recruiting, training and placing junior and mid-level CPIC analysts into the field.Apply Now
- Must pass a drug-screening test for federal or agency direct or contract employment
- Must pass appropriate level of security clearance screening criteria
- Must be able to travel to Washington, DC for education and training up to two (2) occasions, for mandatory participation in a 2 day training course as well as a 2-day conference.
- Must be willing to relocate to Washington, DC metro-area for placement in a position; unless otherwise stated by a participating company/ sponsor
- Must have an undergraduate degree by the time the C2AI program is completed, and/ or completed four (4) years of military duty with an honorable discharge.
- Must have a background or interest in financial management, information management, information technology, or a related field
- Must have three professional references and three personal references that can be verified
- Must have approximately 80-100 hours to devote to the program in order to graduate and receive a C2AI certificate
- Must be willing to accept an entry-level or mid-level position ranging from $45,000 per year to $100,000 per year, depending on analyst qualifications and ranking, and, for mid-level consultant placement, completing the CPP exam with a passing score.
Oxford Government Consulting currently is offering a C2AI Scholarships for tuition for two wounded warrior/veteran applicants.
These jobs are around the country including Research Triangle Park (NC), Atlanta (GA), Las Vegas (NV), DC area, Baltimore (MD), Boise (ID), etc.
C2AI is a program that often qualifies for your employer's continuing education benefit; please inquire with your HR Department.
Zen Federal is currently teaming with Ms. Yamilee Dambreville of Leap Forward to sponsor a scholarship contribution with the State University of New York to the Fernande Personna Memorial Scholarship, helping to pave the way for underprivileged students to move towards careers in Capital Planning fields and related disciplines.
Following are the benefits of becoming a corporate sponsor for the C2AI program.
Corporate Sponsors participate in candidate selection of qualified applicants into the C2AI program each year of participation.
Candidate Contact Information
During each year of participation, corporate sponsors receive full contact information for all candidates accepted into the C2AI program.
Recruitment of C2AI Candidates
Corporate Sponsors may engage in recruiting of any, and all, C2AI candidates pre-and post-graduation at any time, each year of participation, unless a sponsored scholarship for a candidate has been arranged by another mentoring firm.
Mentorship & Coaching
Participating in educational opportunities, meetings, mentorship and coaching of all candidates is available to corporate sponsors.
Corporate sponsors may conduct a direct meeting with each candidate and HR during the C2AI program. Meetings can be scheduled while the candidate is attending the CPIC Conference or CPIC training in the Washington, D.C. area.
In exchange for an exclusive, contingent-hire arrangement; pending an open position and successful completion of the C2AI program and certificate, Corporate Sponsors may directly award a scholarship to candidates.